Every great economy = people x (money + resources). Research confirms that we haven’t seen birth rates this low since the massive Great Depression of the 1930s. After the Pill came out in 1960, births dropped by 1.2 million a year by 1973. Roe v. Wade arrived in 1973. As a result, U.S. population growth rates declined by 50 percent by 2015.
Thanks to legalized abortion, and more efficient birth control, we have had:
• 61 million abortions since 1967
• We will have 61 million more missing future births by 2035.
• 32 million future births since 1967 are missing right now.
• And that’s not even counting millions missing because of more efficient birth control.
• Right now 93 million under age 50 are missing because of abortion and will never pay into Social Security and Medicare.
• That means both will go bankrupt much sooner than they would have without abortion.
• The end result is that within the next five years, deaths in the U.S. will exceed births for the first time in our history and we will begin an irreversible population decline.
• If not for abortion, the U.S. would have at least 525 million people.
• An annual GDP of over $30 trillion dollars or 50 percent higher than it is today.
The numbers don’t lie.
(Research by Dennis M. Howard, president of Movement for a Better America.)